Sunday, January 31, 2010

Re: Visual appearance (i.e. templates) for admin site

Thank you -

that seems like a very reasonable explanation. When things worked
previously I was using the built in dev-server, whereas I am now using
Apache + WSGI.

On Jan 31, 9:07 pm, Daniel Roseman <dan...@roseman.org.uk> wrote:
> On Jan 31, 7:32 pm, Joakim Hove <joakim.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Hello,
>
> > I am starting to get up to "speed" with Django - and I really like it!
> > Now I have a  question about the visual appearance of the admin site.
> > When I first tried the admin site a couple of months ago it looked
> > "very nice"; since then the code has been rewritten from scratch and I
> > don't have anything of those first fumbling attempts any longer (I
> > have vc now ...). When I now activate the admin site it works nicely,
> > but looks extremely basic, i.e. it can seem like I have "lost" some
> > nice looking templates for the admin site?
>
> > I am using an svn version of Django (as of a couple of weeks ago), and
> > my admin site is 100% plain vanilla. Does anyone have an idea why my
> > admin site now looks so basic, when it was much nicer before?
>
> > Joakim
>
> I presume you are not serving any of the CSS. Read this:http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.1/howto/static-files/#howto-static...
> --
> DR.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate