Monday, February 22, 2010

Maps API key -Need Help

hi all,

I have created one maps api key for my domain.I am giving option to
user for customizing the map and generate the code. User can use that
code anywhere .my aim is that key has to work anywhere.Is there any
such functionality available in maps?

Can any body suggest me ? Very Urgent ?

Thanks
Raju

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Maps API" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-maps-api@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-maps-api+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-maps-api?hl=en.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate