Sunday, April 25, 2010

[android-developers] Event triggers when I click around marker

Hi,

I displayed map and on top of map, I displayed a number of overlay
Items(Markers). Clicking on overlay Items or markers will do some
action. But the problem is when I click around the marker, means
outside the marker, at that time also, the event triggers. I want to
restrict that exactly when I am clicking on the marker, event has to
take place. I am doing the event in opTap() method.

How can I restrict the event triggering to exactly when I click on the
marker.

Nithin

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate