Friday, April 23, 2010

[android-developers] marketplace + chrome

I finally started using Google Chrome last week. I'm not an early
adopter for most software, but I thought perhaps the major bugs had
been worked out at this point.

So today I went to the Android Marketplace to upload a new version of
my app. Strangest thing.. I was unable to click on the [ Upload
Upgrade ] link. I restarted Chrome to make sure it wasn't a fluke
thing, still didn't work. I then opened the "About Chrome" dialog and
let it check for an update. It said I was good to go. Maybe it's the
horrible Marketplace code, maybe it's Chrome, who knows.

So as my teenage daughter might say, "Google, would you like some epic
with that fail?" :)

Firefox to the rescue.


--
Greg Donald
destiney.com | gregdonald.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate