Monday, April 26, 2010

Including HTML Pages to GWT Project

Hi, everybody!!! Please, can anyone help me with my problem:

I have an amount of HTML Pages ( just old HTML text inside it ). And I
want to use GWT to program the app's logic - I mean, not to use gwt's
stuff to draw web-pages, but using the already prepared html-pages. I
heard about GWTDesigner, but I still cann't discover such possibility
- to make a designer's project with all java-code ( GWT specific java
code ) from my HTML code.

Please, if you are familiar with some techniques of binding HTML pages
and GWT project then, please, write here you advise!

Thanks a lot for you attention and for your time!!!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate