Thursday, April 22, 2010

[Rails] hostingrails.com appears to have had an ownership change.

Uggh, this happened to be me before, my site trashed when the host had
business problems.

I hope it won't be that bad. It seems Jumpline has taken over
hostingrails and it also seems that there
have been support transition problems.

My site has been down on and off for over a week and what is worse,
support doesn't seem to know
what they are doing.

pray4me pleez.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate