Thursday, May 13, 2010

620 geocode, Please Help

Hello,

I'm getting 620 error whenever I try to geocode.
I think problem appears to be related with IP address, since i can get
a successful 200 response if i try to connect to the URL from my pc.
I read that requests per day per Maps API should not be over 15,000.
And i meet that condition, because i don't have more then 1000 request
per day.
Also system was working for 6 months fine, and now suddenly, it have
this problem with 620 error.
My API KEY is
ABQIAAAAPpDxrLbnTC8BHOXUGUrPwhTLpg4bE0RUPudwWWAgBQ0uyAuvRRQArSqRsBkIy9cM_9jTnQQJMRtQTQ
web service is on http://www.dyepaintball.com/locator/

Best Regards,
Damnjan.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Maps API" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-maps-api@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-maps-api+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-maps-api?hl=en.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate