Monday, May 31, 2010

[android-developers] Re: Android 2.2 : Quick contact on home screen : missing anchor

sorry for the dupplicate entry, the same question is here:
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/87a7a1dfc8990f25

On 31 mai, 12:05, Nicolas Thibaut <nthibau...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> on my own home screen (still in developement), I have a bug with the
> new Froyo's quick contact feature.
>
> When I click on a contact shortcut in 2.2 home I have this intent
> throwed:
>
> 05-31 11:36:10.160: INFO/ActivityManager(85): Starting activity:
> Intent { act=com.android.contacts.action.QUICK_CONTACT dat=content://
> com.android.contacts/contacts/lookup/1776i7dc33f6409757c55/68
> flg=0x14000000 cmp=com.android.contacts/.ui.QuickContactActivity
> bnds=[125,586][235,704] (has extras)
>
> When I do the same on my home screen, I have the same Intent without
> the last bnds params....(bounds ??)
> And I throw an Exception like "missing anchor rectangle".
>
> I see the bnds param on the Intent but I dont known when and how to ad
> this param to my pick activity called with:
> ACTION_PICK_ACTIVITY and ACTION_CREATE_SHORTCUT....
>
> or directly to the Intent associated to my icon on the screen ?
>
> thanks.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate