Thursday, May 13, 2010

Re: delete all Vertex

On May 13, 12:13 pm, cjs <cjsee...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to delete all vertecies
> Teh getVertexCount() command tells me there are 7
>
> So if I run the following it would seem that they should all be
> deleted. However what I end up with is that 4 are deleted and I end up
> with a V shaped polyline.
>
> Any ideas on how to make it remove all? Once they are removed then I
> can enable drawing and start all over.

Why ask more than once? Asking a second time doesn't change the first
answer, even if you don't like it.
http://groups.google.com/group/google-maps-api/browse_thread/thread/94c5d9c9cb63c39e

If you want to remove a polyline, just remove it.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Maps API" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-maps-api@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-maps-api+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-maps-api?hl=en.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate