Wednesday, June 30, 2010

[android-developers] Adding to ArrayList in Characters method of DefaultHandler SAX

Hello, I'm trying to add to an ArrayList of custom objects in the
Characters method but I'm not having any luck with it adding. I've
attached the code below, if anyone has any advice on how to get it to
add that would be great. I've tried adding the code directly in the
method (as opposed to a separate addElement() method) but it doesn't
make a difference. The actual parsing is working however, and the if
statement is accessed (as I've tested it with println's). Any help on
this would be much appreciated!

http://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B72acfg_I_-SYTJiZDNkOGEtZDllNS00YjBiLTk5NzQtMmVlYzVhMzdlNTU4&hl=en&authkey=CIvuzpMO

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate