Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Re: [Rails] One time shot feed params from development

Hi Craig,

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 8:25 PM, Craig White <craigwhite@azapple.com> wrote:
> I got a confirmation on my development system that should have gone to
> the production system and so I have a 'Post' set of data which I know
> from my development logs that I want to feed to my production system.
>
> Is there some easy way to do this in the console or do I have to try to
> recreate it with wget or a web browser?
>

M

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate