Monday, August 30, 2010

Re: potential issue re in memory django file uploading.

On 31 August 2010 12:04, Russell Keith-Magee <russell@keith-magee.com> wrote:
>> On 8/30/2010 9:09 PM, dave b wrote:
>>> Do not pass go do not collect profit!
> ...
>>> Put your hands up in the air like you just don't care!
> ...
>>> blahblahblalbha sssh listen.
> ...
>
> On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 9:42 AM, Steve Holden <holdenweb@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Frankly, at this stage you can stick it up your ass and set fire to it
>> as far as I'm concerned. I like to delude myself that I am pretty
>> tolerant, but an ego the size of yours rubs me up the wrong way and I
>> start to forget my manners.
>
> Ok - before tempers get out of control, let's nip this in the bud.
>
> I don't care if the your weapon of choice is passive-aggressive
> expressions of pop culture, or detailed explorations of the
> appropriate application of incendiary products to bodily orifices --
> this kind of tone doesn't cast the community in a good light.
>
> We try to maintain a civil tone here. If you don't feel that you're
> able to maintain that tone, please walk away from this discussion.

Agreed, I apologize for my part in this.
Just a heads up have sent an email to bugtraq with this little issue
outlined in it.
While you wait for it to go through moderation here are some quotes
from much smarter people than myself:

"Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it."
"History is written by the victors. "
' "No comment" is a splendid expression. I am using it again and again. '
"Given enough eyeballs, all bugs are shallow. "

--
My only love sprung from my only hate!Too early seen unknown, and
known too late! -- William Shakespeare, "Romeo and Juliet"

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate