Tuesday, October 5, 2010

django accounts/login page looping

hi,

I'm using django' standard auth system, and decorating my views with
@user_passes_test(lambda u: u.is_staff) or something alike.

everything works fine 99% of the time, but sometimes, one day when I
get back to my application, I go to the login page, type my correct
username and correct password, hit the Submit button, and then the app
takes me back to the login page, with no error message or log.

after then, any username/password will behave the same: loop back to
the login page.

the only way to fix this is restarting Apache. just this and
everything gets back to normal for the next days.

I'm using Ubuntu 10.04, Apache2, Python 2.6, WSGI and Django 1.2.x.

any ideias?

thanks in advance.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate