Saturday, October 30, 2010

[Google Maps API v2] Re: toggling arrowheads along with polylines

> It'd seem smart to call the arrowhead creating code from within the
> polyline creating routine, so that everything actually uses the same
> references.  You can choose whether to make up a reference for each
> polyline, or use something read from the XML ; but be consistent.
> Making something up (from the poly count) has the advantage that you
> can code it to always be unique - no chance of accidentally slipping
> an error into the XML data with a duplicate reference.


oh, damn. I think you just lost me there.

hey, look - I really appreciate the time you've taken to help me on
this and the other one, but I just feel like I'm way over my head.
It's not that you don't explain things well, it's just that my
understanding of how this works is very sketchy, so the chances of me
being able to fix it are remote at best. I feel like I could be
stumbling around on this for weeks, taking up your time with misguided
attempts... so I guess I might leave this problem for someone who
knows what they're doing.

thanks anyway, Rossko - you've been great.

Lucas


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Maps API V2" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-maps-api@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-maps-api+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-maps-api?hl=en.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate