Tuesday, November 30, 2010

[android-developers] Re: After extracting code to lib widget is no longer working

Anyone? This is really makes my life miserable where's my Google
knight in shiny armor?

On Nov 29, 11:57 am, "droidin.net" <dr...@hireadroid.com> wrote:
> I had a perfectly working widget as part of my project. Then I decided
> to extract common code (including the widget) into the library
> project. After doing this everything works except the widget. It
> appears in the list of widgets available for addition but when I place
> it on the desktop all I get is this toast message: "Application is not
> installed on your phone". Can someone shed light on this? Nether
> configuration nor code has changed. Widget definition exists in both
> meta files (project and lib) with project metafile containing absolute
> (including path) names and all permissions

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate