Wednesday, December 15, 2010

importing sample and tutorial apps

Like my noob friend above, I've also had lots of difficulty trying to
import GWT sample apps, and other than slowly copy-pasting portions of
code and reconfiguring, I cannot find any other way to import apps
like the "Sample Mail app" or others like it.

I absolutely cannot believe that this kind of functionality has been
overlooked by those smart eclipse / GWT developers. But I have been
searching for days for alternatives, without success. Either it's
overly obvious or very subtle that I am not "getting it".

I'm running GWT 2.0.4 and Eclipse 3.5.

BTW, The link above seems to be redirected now to an irrelevant
article.

Any help is appreciated - Thanks,

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate