Monday, February 28, 2011

[android-developers] Installpackged

Hi all, I have developed an app for Android 1.5.

I used the method:
android.content.pm.PackageManager.installPackage(..) successfully.

Now I need to use the same app for Android ver 2.1 but for my luckless
the method has removed.

I know this method is inside hidden API

anyone know about replecment for this method? (I am aware to the fact
which I must have system permissions in order to use it)

thanks,

ray.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate