Monday, February 28, 2011

Refreshing a celltree

I can't seem to find any good information on how to refresh a celltree
so that selected cells can be displayed as "selected" somehow. I've
tried refreshing the listDataProvider that's used in getNodeInfo but
when I make the dataProvider a class variable (instead of a local
variable as shown in the example
http://google-web-toolkit.googlecode.com/svn/javadoc/2.1/index.html?overview-summary.html)
the tree behaves badly (clicking a child causes the tree to be
replaced by the content of that child, instead of just opening that
child). Obviously I'm doing something wrong.
I also tried programmatically collapsing and reopening the nodes but I
don't know how to get the nodes. I can get the root node using
CellTree.getRootTreeNode() but then how do I get the children of these
children as TreeNode objects?
Since I must be doing something wrong and probably haven't really
figured out how to use the CellTree class properly, could someone
provide a small example of a cell tree that updates it's children (for
example when you click a node it becomes bold).

Thanks a lot.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate