Thursday, March 31, 2011

[android-developers] Help on creating a web service for an android application

Hi,
I'm new on this Android developpement thing. I just started 2 weeks
ago.
But i'm stuck on how to creat a WS which will retrive and send Json
object then persest it on an SQLite DB.
I know that using Gson help me parse Json object but i didn't find how
to parse my own created object and then save them on to DB.
Can any one help me creat this WB (client and serveur) or send me a
tutorial ???
Thanks in advance!!!!! :D

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate