Wednesday, March 30, 2011

[android-developers] Re: security of the framework

thank you all for your kind attention on my question. I think it is
better to follow the Hari Edo's advise and split my problem into
smaller parts and solve them. What I really need is to save the
information which will come in xml format in a way that only the
application can read them, (in application specific format) to avoid
any hacking or data misusing by the user himself.
I searched about the encryption in so many sites and blogs, and found
information about symmetric algorithms like DES, AES & Blowfish and
asymmetric encryption algorithms like RSA, DSA & PGP.

I need to know what kind of method I should follow in order to
achieve my necessity.

• Whether I should use asymmetric or symmetric algorithms which are
available?
or
• Do I need to develop an algorithm? If so from where I should start?

As Hari Edo mentioned asking this kind of questions may not good.
Actually I need to do this my own, but I don't know from where to
begin? I REALLY appreciate your helps. THANK YOU!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate