Thursday, March 31, 2011

[android-developers] Re: security of the framework

Thank you all for your kind attention on my problems. I think it is
better to follow the Hari Edo's advise and split my problem into
smaller parts and solve them.
What I really need is to save the information which will
come in xml format in a way that only the application can read them,
(in application specific format) to avoid any hacking or data
misusing by the user himself. I searched about the encryption in so
many sites and blogs, and found information about symmetric
algorithms like DES, AES & Blowfish and asymmetric encryption
algorithms like RSA, DSA & PGP.

I need to know what kind of method I should follow in order to
achieve my necessity.

• Whether I should use asymmetric or symmetric algorithms which
are available?
or
• Do I need to develop an algorithm? If so from where I should
start?

As Hari Edo mentioned asking this kind of questions may not good.
Actually I need to do this my own, but I don't know from where to
begin. So I REALLY NEED and APPRICIATE your helps. THANK YOU!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate