Tuesday, May 31, 2011

[Rails] Recaptcha Problems

Hi guys,

is anyone can help me with this thing? Actually, I have used this for a
couple weeks and it doesn't matter. Somehow, it suddenly gives me trouble.
My site used page cache, but I have removed it. I don't know what is
wrong with it, I have entered the correct code but it still not valid.

Anybody got clue? or maybe you have other suggestion for captcha things?

Thank you,

--
Hafiz Badrie Lubis

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate