Thursday, June 30, 2011

[android-developers] Change Grid Size of Home Screen

I am facing issue that, some of my application's name is not getting displayed completely on the Home Screen. like music player, last 'r' is not displaying properly. So I want to adjust the grid size so that I will be able to do it. I tried to change the cell-width attribute in dimes.xml, but still I am not able to do that. can some one suggest me some other way ?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate