Sunday, July 31, 2011

[android-developers] Re: How to implement the long click event for the ExpandableListView

Hi, I tried your solution in my app and it doesn't work properly. I still get null pointer exception because ContextMenuInfo object passed as an argument to the function is null. When I remove fetching info from ContextMenuInfo context menu appears but after second long click (not the first one). I use Android 2.2 version. Does anyone know how solve this problem? Thanks in advance!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate