Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Re: Manipulate a <div> section in the html page

Jeff & Thomas,

Thanks to both of you, both of your solutions work great.

Jeff, from what I've played with it so far, I tend to agree with you
that I'll want to use a GWT widget to display to the user the final
output instead of this HTML in my home page.

But I think this is going to allow me to get that HTML in the home
page so the search engine robots will parse it. Everything I've been
reading about SEO is that one of the major keys is to have HTML that
the robots will see. Using GWT, we seem to have very little HTML for
the robots.

Thanks again for your help,

Kevin


On Aug 29, 11:55 am, Thomas Broyer <t.bro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, August 29, 2011 8:03:21 PM UTC+2, jchimene wrote:
>
> > HTML.wrap(Document.get().getElementById("theId")).setVisible(false);
>
> I didn't follow the thread, but you should wrap an element in a widget just
> to call a few methods. For setVisible, use the static method in UIObject:
>
> UIObject.setVisible(Document.get().getElementById("theId"), false);

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate