Wednesday, November 30, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Multi-touch with multiple buttons

Dianne I appreciate your help in the forums and your hard work on
Android. However, I think you even have to admit that multitouch, at
least in its original form, is a poorly implemented, complicated API.
If they cleaned it up as of Android 3.0, that is good news for devs.

-niko

On Nov 30, 2:45 pm, Dianne Hackborn <hack...@android.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 6:21 AM, niko20 <nikolatesl...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I guess in Android 3.2 they now allow multitouch to go the multiple
> > views. But I have not tested it.
>
> This was added in Android 3.0, and it does work.
>
> > Whoever thought of the one view thing is a moron, period. It should
> > have just worked. But noooooo. We are Google we do everything the hard
> > way.
>
> Well I guess I can live with being called a moron.  What shall I call you?
>
> --
> Dianne Hackborn
> Android framework engineer
> hack...@android.com
>
> Note: please don't send private questions to me, as I don't have time to
> provide private support, and so won't reply to such e-mails.  All such
> questions should be posted on public forums, where I and others can see and
> answer them.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate