Wednesday, November 30, 2011

[Google Maps API v2] Re: Displaying multiple points on a map on maps.google.com

Ha! Point taken. I'm just stubborn.

On Nov 30, 7:50 pm, Marcelo <marcelo...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 30, 8:15 pm, Jennifer <jhuffman.sw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > I'm asking on behalf of my developers because they have given up on
> > finding the solution and I am hoping to find one myself.
>
> So, you're asking us, developers, to discredit fellow developers by
> contradicting them in front of their boss?
> Since this is a forum for developers I'd suggest that you let your
> developers do the talking here, so we don't embarrass them by telling
> you that yes, it can be done. :-)
> P
> --
> Marcelo -http://maps.forum.nu
> --
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > If this is a URL formatting question that is great information, thank
> > you. The URL formatting documentation I've seen only allows for a
> > single location to be passed to maps.google.com, not multiple.
>
> > If I'm in the wrong place to ask this question thanks for letting me
> > know, I'll continue to try and find the solution on my own.
>
> > Pointing me to a sticky about the consumer help group wasn't helpful.
>
> > On Nov 30, 7:02 pm, "geocode...@gmail.com" <geocode...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > On Nov 30, 6:26 pm, Jennifer <jhuffman.sw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > Yeah, thanks, but this is an api question, not a "maps won't load on
> > > > my BMW" question.
>
> > > Maybe I am just confused, but what about "I'd like to pass those
> > > locations to maps.google.com
> > > and have those all 3 of those points displayed." has to do with the
> > > API?  It sounds to me like you need to know how to generate a URL for
> > > maps.google.com that displays 3 locations.
>
> > > Perhaps you could describe the problem better in terms of what you are
> > > using the API for.
>
> > > Also, as requested in the posting guidelines a link to your map which
> > > shows the issue is very useful to help us understand what you have and
> > > where you are running into trouble.
>
> > >   -- Larry
>
> > > > On Nov 30, 5:56 pm, Rossko <ros...@culzean.clara.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > > > > > I have a list of 3 locations with points on a Google map in an
> > > > > > application. Clicking on the map will take the user to
> > > > > > maps.google.com. I'd like to pass those locations to maps.google.com
> > > > > > and have those all 3 of those points displayed.
>
> > > > > See this sticky posthttp://groups.google.com/group/google-maps-api/browse_thread/thread/3...

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Maps API V2" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-maps-api@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-maps-api+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-maps-api?hl=en.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate