Tuesday, January 31, 2012

[android-developers] PreferenceActivity, configuration screen and back button

hello all,

i've got widget using a Preference activity (Honeycomb).
When I try to add the widget on my home, the configure screen is display. I implement the new mechanism for Honeycomb described at :

I found some example describing that the preference must notify the widget after configuration modification. All example use a button or have only one list catching the user selection to update the widget.

My preference screen has some different parameters, I don't want a button to "set" the preferences and I want to update parameters when user leaves the configuration screen. I tried to update my widget on onBackPressed event of my PreferenceActivity. It doesn't work. The widget doesn't have the good preference just after closing the preferenceactivity, but only after added a new time.

So, what is the tips to do this ? 

(Hoping that my explanation are enough and clearly :))

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate