Monday, April 30, 2012

[android-developers] Timer in Android

Hello every one, 

I have a simple question about timer in Android, How can I know if the timer is stopped or not? 
I have an if statement which see if some condition is satisfied, then it will stop the timer by :
if(timerTask != null)
timerTask.cancel();
I want to check after calling the timer if the timer is stopped or not?

Please help me

thanks in advance

--
Mai A. Al-Ammar
Teacher Assistant
Imam Mohammad bin Saud Islamic University
College of Computer Science

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate