Thursday, May 31, 2012

[android-developers] How is this done? App uses fortran and executable?

So, I have been interested in a project that is on kickstarter that
hasn't got any traction, but has done a few interesting things. They
have more or less ported Octave and gnuplot to Android. This is cool
and all that, but I am wondering how is that possible? The reason I
ask that (excuse my ignorance, I am just started with NDK), is because
A: Octave includes Fortran code and my book about the NDK says it
supports C and C++ only and B: Can you include executables in an
Android application? Is that what they are doing?
Here is the project I am talking about:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/6438588/sombreros-for-the-android-world

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate