Thursday, May 31, 2012

[android-developers] Re: want to install a software .exe from my Android App

nop it does not have all the commands just few of them

On 1 juin, 01:08, Miguel Morales <therevolti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Doesn't android already have busybox installed via adb shell?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 4:59 PM, Meryeme <meryemeaya...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > yes you are right Francisco we can not install .exe in our mobile
> > phone directly. because I am trying to install busybox.exe but it did
> > not work for me but when I pass via adb shell it does install it in a
> > folder that I create called busybox in data folder. that is why I want
> > to put it somewhere in my android application and then push it to the
> > phone and install it using some linux commands. so I am wondering if
> > that will work. and I agree for the part that the phone has to be
> > rooted. for the moment I am working on emulator so I think no problem
> > for that. but anybody have an idea how can I install busybox using my
> > android application? thank you and I hope I was clear enough and I
> > expressed myself in propor why. if not I will try to explain it more.
>
> > On 30 mai, 18:59, "Francisco M. Marzoa Alonso" <fmmar...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > > It looks, at least for me. May be my own ignorance, or perhaps that I
> > > have not understood you very well.
>
> > > My point is that Android OS is a linux based system, where you cant exec
> > > MS-DOS/WINDOWS binary executable files like those with .exe extension
> > > (at least not directly, you can do it with some using WINE for example,
> > > but thats another history...).
>
> > > Also if you develop your application the common way, i.e. in Java with
> > > Android SDK, it will run on a sandbox within the system, on the Dalvik
> > > VM, so your chances to execute native code are even less (though I think
> > > you can use JNI for the task), and to be honest I do not know how to do
> > > that and what issues you may found (may be you need even a "rooted"
> > device).
>
> > > Anyway, the point is that you cannot execute a Micro$oft .exe binary
> > > file within your Android device. And installing WINE or something for
> > > the task seems to be too complicated for just considering it.
>
> > > Maybe I am wrong anyway.
>
> > > Regards,
>
> > > On 30/05/12 13:16, Anirudh Loya wrote:
>
> > > > Crazy ?
>
> > > > On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 6:56 AM, Francisco M. Marzoa Alonso <
> > > > fmmar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > >> On 30/05/12 12:03, Meryeme Ayache wrote:
> > > >>> I am trying to install a .exe softaware
> > > >> WHAT???
>
> > > >> --
> > > >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > >> Groups "Android Developers" group.
> > > >> To post to this group, send email to
> > android-developers@googlegroups.com
> > > >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > >> android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > >> For more options, visit this group at
> > > >>http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Android Developers" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en
>
> --
> ~ Jeremiah:9:23-24
> Android 2D MMORPG:http://solrpg.com/,http://www.youtube.com/user/revoltingx

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate