Friday, June 29, 2012

[android-developers] How do I set up the project in the Android site's “Managing the Activity Lifecycle” training exercise?

I'm trying to implement the project in the Android site's "Managing the Activity Lifecycle" training exercise at http://developer.android.com/training/basics/activity-lifecycle/index.html .

The instructions don't say how to set it up. A *.zip file is provided, but I can't figure out how to get it to work. No matter what I do, there are errors that keep the project from running.

What is the proper procedure for getting this project to work?

Yes, I have not only completed the Building Your First App tutorial but also published an app on Google Play. (It's a fun little app called Upgrade Your Cereal.)  So I have experience in starting and completing projects, but this is the first time I've tried to start a project SOLELY from a *.zip file.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate