Thursday, August 30, 2012

Cakephp Print pdf

Dear All,

I have problem with creating autocomplete field my my customer id, which i use on invoice form add. I want user to type customer name and it will autocomplete when the name is choose the actual value that store in table invoice is customer_id.

- Printing Pdf I want user to be able to print pdf the page view.
- Printing Excel because the user want to get query record from database and with cakephp and be able to print to excel format.
- Print Preview: On my invoice form I have button called print preview when the user click on the button where will be pop up page of invoice

I hope that anyone can help me because this is urgent.

Best Hope!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CakePHP" group.
To post to this group, send email to cake-php@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cake-php+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cake-php?hl=en-US.
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate