Tuesday, October 30, 2012

[android-developers] Re: Differences between Google Play Installed Apps “UPDATES” list vs “MANUAL UPDATES” list?

Manual Updates can be (are usually) because the permission for the App has changed so you need to check if you want the App to update with the new permissions.

On Tuesday, October 30, 2012 3:01:06 PM UTC, saex wrote:

When i enter to googleplay on the phone and i enter to "my apps" section, i can see all my installed apps spread into three lists:

  • UPDATES
  • MANUAL UPDATES
  • UP TO DATE

I published my app into google play and always i launch a new version, my app appears into "MANUAL UPDATES" list. I want that my app appear into "UPDATES" list and not MANUAL UPDATES.

¿How can i achieve that? ¿wich is the difference between updates and manual updates on that list?

thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate