Monday, April 29, 2013

[Rails] Re: Re: Re: need help to install Nokogiri

Colin Law wrote in post #1107190:
> On 29 April 2013 08:26, Love U Ruby <lists@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
>> Thanks for your reply! I am new to Ubuntu. I am basically worked on
>> windows,where only "gem install nokogiri" worked. But in Linux things
>> are little bit fancy.
>>
>> Thus I need a step by step installation help. Could you? I also gave the
>> link in the first post from where I downloaded the Ruby just as FYI.
>
> Are you running Rails? If so which version?
>
> Colin

I am using Rail 4.0. as the first post link is for Ruby2.0 and Rail 4.0
installation.

--
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate