Friday, May 31, 2013

Developer for help on a project

Hi Django-users,

I'm looking for an experienced django-dev to help me out on my first django-project.  It's a 1.5 w/ custom user model, facebook and google+ integration, and a REST API for passing messages between users on native phone apps.  Nothing too crazy.

Thus far it is mostly "working" and the models are laid out, with some workflows complete end-to-end, but I keep running into django-newbie problems and need to get this baby out the door.  So I'm looking for someone to help.

Code is on GitHub.  PM or email me your hourly rates and availability and we'll chat.

Thanks!
-Eric

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate