Tuesday, March 23, 2010

[android-developers] Re: Device Seeding Program for Top Android Market Developers

Just got my Nexus One in Alberta, Canada via Fedex

I'm trying to figure out how to fell if this is the AT&T version w/o
ripping everything apart and popping in my SIM. (considering selling
and getting the AT&T version if its the T-mobile one)

Any tips? I tried looking up the FCC ID at http://www.fcc.gov/oet/ea/fccid/
but, I really don't know what I'm looking at. :S

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to android-developers+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate