Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Re: Combining API maps?

One map marks the locations of all the top business schools. A
separate map marks the locations of all the Air National Guard units.
I want to combine these 2 maps so that I can see both sets of
information on a single map, so I can easily see which ANG units are
closest to which business schools. I didn't create either API
originally, but I would like to make a new map that combines their
information. Is there any easy way to do this? FYI, I know basically
nothing about google maps or API's. Any tips are appreciated.
-Will


On Mar 23, 5:44 pm, "geocode...@gmail.com" <geocode...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Mar 23, 2:28 pm, Will <william.o.ru...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I've got 2 maps I want to combine:http://www.mibazaar.com/education/business_school.html
> > andhttp://www.wantscheck.com/GuardReserve/GuardReserveUnits/tabid/76/Def...
>
> > Can anyone tell me how to do this?
>
> What do you mean by "combine"?
> Where is the map that you are trying to combine them on that you ran
> into trouble?
>
>   -- Larry
>
>
>
> > Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Maps API" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-maps-api@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-maps-api+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-maps-api?hl=en.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate