Thursday, April 22, 2010

[android-developers] want to draw over a changing solid-color background

I'm trying to draw an animated picture over a background that I want
to shift gradually in color.

The picture is kept in a bitmap, and on each frame, I erase the
background to the new background color and then draw the bitmap on top
of it. The bitmap was originally cleared to Color.TRANSPARENT, and
that works. I can see the background color. But as I animate my
image, each pixel in the bitmap that I 'erase' to Color.TRANSPARENT
seems to remain whatever color it originally was. Eventually I just
end up with a big blob of color where the moving image should be.

Am I doing something wrong? How come Color.TRANSPARENT results in
transparency when I use it to drawColor to my bitmap canvas, but not
when I draw with a Color.TRANSPARENT paint to the same canvas?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate