Friday, April 30, 2010

Re: django-admin tab completion not working

On Apr 30, 7:55 am, Martin Lundberg <martin.lundb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks, at least I know that it should work. Could it be that I don't have
> bash-completion installed on osx? I've tried to install it with brew and it
> seemed to work but I'm not sure if it is in fact installed and working and
> I'm not sure how to test if it is.
>
> -Martin

You shouldn't need to install anything to get bash completion to work
- it's part of Bash.
--
DR.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate