Saturday, July 31, 2010

[android-developers] how to make a external jar for android applications

I have a android project. I want other applications to use my
application. AT the same time I don't want to open my source code. So
shared library doesn't work for me.

I export my project to a jar file including res directory. When I
include my jar file to a project, there is no problem to compile.
However, when I run the application, I always get
"java.lang.verifyError". has any one has done that before?

I notified we have android.jar . So the method should work.

Thank you for the help.


Cindy

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate