Friday, July 30, 2010

[android-developers] Re: My Eclipse 3.5 always lag and have to force close - why?

I see. I thought I'm the only one...
Yes, I look at the log and so many memory leak error...

On Jul 30, 8:55 pm, Kaj Bjurman <kaj.bjur...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It has unfortunately been like that for ages (if you are modifying
> e.g. layout files). It doesn't happen if you only write code.
>
> It looks like the Android plugin is leaking resources, and fast.
>
> On 30 Juli, 13:22, Mystique <joven.ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
>
> > I'm on Win7 32-bit with 4GB RAM. Why my Eclipse always become so slow
> > until it take so long to response to my mouse or keyboard. I have to
> > force terminate it, restart and use it for like 20min and repeat the
> > same thing again...
>
> > Anyone facing this or have experience dealing with it?
>
> > Regards.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate