Monday, August 30, 2010

Calling methods from GWT script in existing HTML

Hi All,

I have a huge HTML (existing project) and i am trying to incorporte
some GWT components. I have created a simple method called
navigateToPage which is written as

static native String navigateToPage() /*-{

// ...implemented with JavaScript
$wnd.alert("yeah yeah yeah");

}-*/;

from existing html i am trying to call this as

<td><a href="javascript:navigateToPage();">OK TEST IT</a></td>

This gives me an error saying navigateToPage() is undefined. I assume
this is because of GWT script being compiled. Is there anyway to get
around this? I cannot modify the page to be wholly GWT.

Please let me know if anyone has faced this issue.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate