Thursday, September 30, 2010

[Google Maps API v2] Re: 404 Error Loading Google AJAX API Loader

Hi there,

I have the same error on my website. I saw it this morning...

Some news about that ?

On 30 sep, 08:21, kjh <heal...@verizon.net> wrote:
> The request is not getting hung up but is making it all the way to
> Google who is (almost always) returning their customized 404 response
> page when the request emanates from my corporate subnet.  Every once-
> in-a-while, I'll get the desired response.
>
> When requesting from somewhere other than my corporate subnet, I
> always get the correct response.
>
> Is there anyway to verify what's happening on Google's end?
>
> As I work-around, I saved the API Loader code and I'm serving it up
> myself but that's not preferable.
>
> On Sep 29, 5:26 am, kjh <heal...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > It's a Google formatted 404 error response page and not some generic
> > result.  I'll do some additional tracing though to ensure the response
> > is actually coming from Google.
>
> > On Sep 28, 6:15 pm, Andrew Leach <andrew.leac...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > On 28 September 2010 22:32, kjh <heal...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> > > > I issued the
>
> > > >http://www.google.com/jsapi?key=my_key_here
>
> > > > request directly from my browser address window and got a 404 error
> > > > response.
> > > > If issue the request repeatedly  I eventually get the desired
> > > > response.
>
> > > > Thinking it might be a  network problem, I VPN'd to another network
> > > > and issued the same request from the browser - works every time.
>
> > > > Any thoughts on what is the problem?
>
> > > Did you actually get a 404 returned from the server? Or some other
> > > error like NXDOMAIN which indicates a DNS problem for that network? I
> > > suspect the latter, since there is obviously no problem at Google's
> > > end.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Maps API V2" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-maps-api@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-maps-api+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-maps-api?hl=en.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate