Wednesday, June 29, 2011

[Google Maps API v2] Need Delivery Area Help

I have a google maps api key that I signed up for and need to define
a delivery area that will return results when a user types in their
address. For instance, if 30 stores deliver to users of my site but
all have delivery areas, I need a way to define their delivery areas
so when a user types in the address to be delivered to, only the
stores that deliver to that area will be displayed in the search
result. How can this be accomplished?

Can someone please assist me? I need to find a solution asap

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Maps API V2" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-maps-api@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-maps-api+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-maps-api?hl=en.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate