Wednesday, August 31, 2011

[android-developers] Anyone notice app usage down since early July for High Maturity apps?

Hi Guys,

I have an app that has been in the Market since June 2009. I had been
seeing a steady build of users and pageviews for many months, but in
July the trend reversed and I'm down almost 20% both for visitors and
pageviews since then. Some of my users told me the app seemed the
"disappear" from the market - I think google twiddled with the default
maturity filter for some versions of the market, and users - without
knowing it - all of a sudden were filtering for "Everyone" rather than
'All Apps". This might have been fixed now, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, my app might be just sucking wind right now, but I wonder if
any of you have noticed a similar trend since early July.

Thanks!

pawpaw17

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate