Thursday, May 31, 2012

[android-developers] Re: Why can't someone at Google answer this question????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Okay, I will do that. I put this posting on this forum and the Samsung
forum several weeks ago, and nobody (except the one guy on the Samsung
forum, but he was no help at all) answered, so I decided to try to get
somebody's attention by screaming.

I am usually calm, but this has got me super frustrated.

Thanks for your help. I will be calm now.

On May 31, 11:29 pm, Kumar Bibek <coomar....@gmail.com> wrote:
> There will always be some questions, which you would yourself have to find
> answers, and may be someone would answer eventually, but don't know when.
>
> Coming back to your problem, if you think it's a bug, then file a bug for
> it. There are greater chances that your bug would be noticed by people from
> google on their bug tracker.
>
> Your question screams. And for a forum, I don't think that's good. At
> times, it really might frustrate you, but, screaming is not a solution I
> guess.
>
> Anyway, I have no idea about your problem.
>
> 2 steps:
> 1. Try to search in the bug tracker if this bug is already logged.
> 2. If not, then please log a bug and wait for someone's response patiently
> :)
>
> *Thanks and Regards,
> Kumar Bibek*
> *http://techdroid.kbeanie.comhttp://www.kbeanie.com*
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 11:53 AM, Jim Morris <jim.mor...@lecere.com> wrote:
> > There is nobody to talk to at Google!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> > I thought Google Android people are supposed to be watching this
> > forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> > Somebody in Poland responded to ask for code, I sent it and then ....
> > nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
>
> > How are we supposed to develop software if we can't get some
> > support??????????????????????
>
> > I have developed an Android app that communicates with a Blue Bamboo
> > Bluetooth printer. I have no trouble communicating with the printer
> > on
> > a galaxy P-6210 (Android 3.2). I purchased a P-3113 (Android 4.0.3).
> > When my app runs on the P-3113, I get the following problem.
> > When the P-3113 is trying to pair with the Blue Bamboo printers, it
> > asks me to type in the pin number for pairing, but the device was
> > already paired before the app started up!!!!!!! Why does it ask me
> > for
> > a pin number again, when the devices are already paired?
> > When I enter the pin number again, the device will still not connect.
> > The problem occurs on the device running version 4.0.3 regardless of
> > whether my software is targeted for version 4.0.3 or version 3.2.
> > I can supply the manufacturer's demo software source code, which also
> > exhibits the same problem.
> > I believe this is a bug introduced into Android 4.0.3. The software
> > works fine on Android 3.2 on a Galaxy P-6210.
> > I have traced the problem to the statement
> > mmSocket.connect();
> > When this statement is executed, a dialog box pops up on the Galaxy
> > P-3113. This dialog box asks for the user to input a pin code for
> > pairing, BUT THE DEVICE IS ALREADY PAIRED. I type in the correct code
> > and I get an invalid exchange exception. The code is correct!! The
> > device is already paired!!!!!!
> > How could this not be a bug? Hey Google,.............................
> > how about some help here.
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Android Developers" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate