Friday, May 31, 2013

Re: Get Data CellTable


The cells are reused so there's no way to get a specific rendered cell from the CellTable. Update the object in your data provider and call refresh() or updateRowData(...).

On Friday, May 31, 2013 3:44:08 PM UTC-5, sebastie...@isen-lille.fr wrote:
Maybe there is an other way to do that? I don't find a solution...

Le jeudi 30 mai 2013 14:14:33 UTC-4, sebastie...@isen-lille.fr a écrit :
I don't find a method to simply get the text in a cell. It's very weird!

Le mercredi 29 mai 2013 14:46:48 UTC-4, sebastie...@isen-lille.fr a écrit :
Hi everyone,
I have a simple CellTable with editable cells. I add a button "save" outside of the table. So, I want to be able to save the change of the final user.

I want to do something like that:
If the button is cliked:
int i=0;
int j=0;
while(i<table.getRowCount()){
while(j<table.getColumnCount(){
myList = table.getCellText(i,j) ??? ( I don't know how to do that )
j=j+1;
}
i=i+1;
j=0;
}

I don't know how to get a cell individually...

Can you help me?

Thanks.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate