Thursday, April 22, 2010

[android-developers] SocketChannel, broken pipe exception - Cupcake only

Hello :)

I'm currently writing an application to communicate with my server app
which is on a PC on the LAN. I'm using a SocketChannel and it causes
an IO exception (broken pipe). The weird and really problematic part
is that this exception only occurs on Cupcake !!!

To give more details, the exception happens when I'm writing on the
socket channel. The socket channel says that it's connected / bound,
everything seems to be correct. Plus I see my client on the server
side.
By the way, I use a non blocking socket.

So, I would be very happy if anyone had a clue regarding this ... I
couldn't find any help anywhere else.

Thanks,

Morgane

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate