Friday, April 30, 2010

Django-tinyMCE and django-filebrowser js error

I've set up django-filebrowser in my app without any bugs, I already
had django-tinymce set up and it loads the editor in the admin forms.
I now want to use django-filebrowser with django-tinymce, but I keep
getting a weird javascript error when I click on "Image URL" in the
Image popup:

r is undefined
the error is in js/tiny_mce/tiny_mce.js

When I tried using js/tiny_mce/tiny_mce_src.js the error changed to f
is undefined.

Not sure why this error is appearing, tried downgrading my tinyMCE
from 3.3.2 to 3.0 that didn't work. Been hitting my head on this for 3
days without any possible sign of a resolution.

Help!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.
To post to this group, send email to django-users@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-users?hl=en.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Real Estate